Join Our Team
Lifeworks is a mission-driven nonprofit organization that is all about empowering people and enriching lives. We promote self-determination, personal development, and inclusion for our employees, the people we serve, and all our stakeholders.
We believe that our staff is our greatest resource for Lifeworks and everyone that we serve. Our staff give voice to the heart of our mission while living our core values.
Lifeworks is proud to be recognized as a 2022 Top Workplace by the Star Tribune!
● Competitive starting pay with opportunities for career advancement
● 18 days of PTO your first year of employment and 11 paid holidays, including 1 personal holiday
● Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits
● Up to $3,000 annually in tuition reimbursement
● Retirement plan contribution and match
● Learn more about The Lifeworks Culture including the employee experience and our comprehensive employee benefits >>>
Lifeworks is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing culturally responsive services and understand the value of a diverse workforce. Lifeworks does not discriminate on the basis of protected characteristics and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Lifeworks is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees and people we serve. Lifeworks follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines, federal OSHA standards related to COVID-19, MN Department of Human Services, CARF standards, as well as Lifeworks Services Policies and standards. Lifeworks does not mandate COVID-19 vaccination.