Personalized support and community engagement are cornerstones of our service delivery – and with you leading the way, we provide opportunities to explore your interests, develop skills, and build community connections.
Lifeworks delivers community-based Day Support Services in the greater Twin Cities metro and Southern Minnesota, and facility-based services in our location in Apple Valley. Activities in the community vary based on location and may include volunteer opportunities, tours of area businesses, recreational outings, and more.
● Self-determined approach
● In-person, small group, and virtual service options
● Culturally appropriate service with experience supporting a variety of communication styles, translating materials into many languages, and hiring native speakers
● Extensive, interest-based learning activities
● Seamless intake process
● Virtual support and digital tools
Lifeworks is currently accepting referrals for Day Support Services.
Please reach out to us to get started by using our Referral Form or by calling us at 651-454-2732.
- Lifeworks Day Support Services – Flow Chart (Hmong)
- Lifeworks Day Support Services – Flow Chart (Karen)
- Lifeworks Day Support Services – Flow Chart (Somali)
- Lifeworks Day Support Services – Flow Chart (Spanish)
You know the life you want to live, but may be unsure of your options, which services can work together, and how to access them. We’re here to assist with exploring the possibilities and creating a plan with actionable steps to make your vision for the future a reality.
Lifeworks Music Therapy
Innovative therapeutic techniques for achieving person-centered results. Lifeworks Music Therapy identifies skills and interests while increasing abilities, health, and wellness.
- Music listening
- Music and movement
- Playing instruments
- Assistive technology
- Multi-sensory environments
- Choirs, bands, and other performance opportunities
- Other creative activities based on the participant’s interests
At Lifeworks, we understand that transportation can be a barrier for people with disabilities. That’s why we are committed to pursuing all available transportation options and creating unique solutions for you.
Transportation to Lifeworks Day Services programs vary by location. Options that may be available to you include:
- Utilizing Metro Mobility
- Riding on Transit Link
- Taking a city bus
- Getting a ride arranged by Lifeworks through a private bus company
While we will always do everything we can to ensure our programs are accessible, we cannot guarantee that transportation is available to a Lifeworks Day Services program.