Are you in charge of your own home care and support services?
We make it easy for you through Lifeworks Fiscal Management Services.
Through a personalized experience, Lifeworks can help you get started with processing services for:
- Consumer Support Grant (CSG)
- Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS)
- PCA Choice
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)/Personal Support and Respite (PS&R)
- Night Supervision
Why Choose Lifeworks:
- 55 years of experience serving people with disabilities and championing inclusion
- Expert staff skilled in solving complex situations and navigating regulations
- User-friendly experience with walk-through trainings and digital tools
- Invested in offering culturally appropriate service, translating materials into a variety of languages and hiring native speakers
- Approved Financial Management Service (FMS) provider for the state of Minnesota
- Licensed provider for PCA Choice and Personal Support and Respite Services
- Nonprofit founded by families focused on advocacy and removing barriers
At Lifeworks, we are invested in our capability to ensure culturally appropriate service by translating materials into a variety of languages and hiring native speakers in Spanish, Hmong, and Somali.
Contact us at 651-454-2732 if you need information in an alternate format. All of our facilities are physically accessible.
Community First Services and Supports Information
The Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) is in the process of developing a new self-directed service named, Community First Services and Supports (CFSS), that will offer participants more control and choice over their care. CFSS will be for people living in the community who need help with day-to-day activities. This service will fall under the Medical Assistance, waiver, and Alternative Care programs.
Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS)
CDCS allows participants to take greater control over their day-to-day care and make critical decisions, including hiring support workers and purchasing necessary accommodations.
Personal Support and Respite services are governed by MN Statutes 245D.09. Under this statute is a requirement that all staff receive training at the time of hire as well as on an annual basis. These training requirements also have specific timelines in which training must be completed.