New Resource from the Minnesota Department of Health
To ensure the equitable distribution of safe and effective vaccines, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) launched the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector. You can sign up using their online form to receive information about vaccine opportunities in your area.
Because this is a state-wide initiative, every Minnesotan can submit the online questionnaire to the MDH. The Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector requests personal information, including: demographic data, medical history, and contact details. We encourage you to complete the form accurately so your vaccine can be prioritized appropriately.
Please note: Lifeworks is not coordinating vaccinations for employees. The state is overseeing vaccine allocation and we support their effort to ensure equitable distribution.
More information can be found at resources listed below:
- Minnesota Helpline: 651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504. They are open Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- MDH’s Frequently Asked Questions About the Vaccine Connector webpage.
- COVID-19 Community Coordinators contact information document includes organizations contracted through the State of Minnesota to connect communities with COVID-19 testing.
- Vaccine Connector Translations webpage provides sign-up information in Español, Hmong, and Somali.
- Who’s Getting Vaccinated? webpage offers details about vaccine eligibility and supply in Minnesota.