POSITION OVERVIEW – Service Facilitator
Lifeworks is seeking a full-time Service Facilitator to work with adults with disabilities seeking employment and provide job coaching support for individuals currently employed at businesses in the community. Service Facilitators carry a caseload, attend intakes and annual meetings, complete quarterly and annual paperwork, and coordinate with the individuals served and their support teams to ensure person-centered planning and services are being provided.
Position Title: Service Facilitator
Department: West Metro Employment
Hours: Full-time; 40 hours/week, Monday – Friday (non-exempt)
Location: Lifeworks Services – Hennepin and Anoka Counties
Compensation: $18.27 – $22.84/hr
Sign on bonus: up to $1,500 (to be paid out at 60 days and 120 days of employment)
What we offer employees:
Lifeworks offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• 18 days of PTO accrued in the first year of employment
• 11 paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, plus a Personal Holiday)
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Up to $3,000 annually in tuition reimbursement
• 403(b) retirement plan with company contribution and match
• Career progression plan
Why work at Lifeworks:
As an industry leader, Lifeworks continues our commitment to self-determined support, careers with competitive wages, and developing innovative opportunities that enhance everyday lives. Through services that provide choice and build community – as well as through partnerships with over 500 businesses – Lifeworks serves more than 3,000 Minnesotans with disabilities and their families each year.
Lifeworks is proud to be recognized as a 2022 Top Workplace by the Star Tribune, ranking #28 among mid-size companies.
Email your resume to email@example.com.
Learn More About This Role
You’ll succeed in this role if you:
• Are passionate about working at a mission-driven organization which promotes self-determination and choice for people with disabilities.
• Enjoy developing innovative opportunities which enhance everyday lives.
• Seek out diverse perspectives and are willing to learn with and from others.
• Are engaged by supporting others in building new skills, exploring their interests, and meeting their goals.
• Are flexible and like working in a fast-paced environment which can change day to day.
• Can communicate effectively both through writing and speaking with others.
• Are tech savvy and familiar with video meeting software, like Zoom, and Microsoft Office products like Outlook, Word, and Microsoft Teams.
• Are open to learning new skills which will help you be successful in this role and expand your career opportunities.
How you’ll be spending your time:
• Work with individuals in community settings which may include volunteering and self-advocacy opportunities.
• Work with individuals at job sites; and support job seekers with individual job development and placement.
• Identify, write, and implement goals with the individuals, ensuring they are person-centered.
• Organize and coordinate annual meetings with persons served and their support teams.
• Support individuals to develop skills to retain their job and support development of the person’s natural work supports.
• Support individuals through the job application process; from writing a resume, and cover letter, to completing employment paperwork including background checks and drug screens as required by the business.
• Complete all 245D required paperwork according to deadlines.
• Four-year degree in human services or a related field; or a two-year degree in Human services or related field and two years of work experience; or a combination of education and experience to equal four years.
• Experience managing a caseload, coordinating with support teams, writing goals, and person-centered planning preferred.
• Access to reliable transportation for work driving purposes
• Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
• Candidate must complete and pass a pre-employment background study; a physical and drug screen; and have access to reliable transportation for work purposes.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and say that you’re interested in the full-time Service Facilitator position at Lifeworks West Metro Employment.
Lifeworks strives to be radically accessible, diverse, equitable, and inclusive. We appreciate the vibrancy of differences, center the voices of silenced and marginalized people, and champion universal rights.
Lifeworks Services is committed to hiring people from a variety of diverse cultures with diverse life experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status; genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lifeworks Services is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage members of diverse groups to apply.