The Dakota-Scott Workforce Development Board has named Lifeworks one of 10 Employers of Excellence.
Employers were evaluated on a host of metrics, including: turnover, rate of growth, promotion rates, employee evaluations and feedback, percentage of employee injured, diversity of management, benefits offered, training expenditures, paid days off, and increase in pay.
Those who met the threshold to be named “Employers of Excellence” were recognized at a special awards banquet on October 4, 2017.
Those who were honored include:
Small Employer (Under 50 Employees)
- Bankers Equipment Services, Burnsville
- Carlson Capital Management, Hastings
- Custom Drapery and Blinds by Esch, Burnsville
- Reese Enterprises, Inc., Rosemount
Mid-Size Employer (50-200 employees)
- Dakota Electric Association, Farmington
- Firefly Credit Union, Burnsville
- Smead Manufacturing, Hastings
Large Employer (More than 200 employees)
- Lifeworks Services, Eagan
- Uponor, Apple Valley
- UTC Aerospace Systems, Burnsville
See the press release from Dakota County for more information.