Lifeworks Community Choir
Come join Lifeworks for our Summer Choir! This choir is a great opportunity for persons with disabilities to spend time with an important person in their life! Each choir member should bring along a friend, family member, or PCA to join in the singing fun. We will practice once a week for 7 weeks, culminating with a performance on the 8th week. The choir will be led by a board-certified music therapist who is experienced at leading adaptive choirs. This is a wonderful chance to have fun, build community, and sing great music!
July 11th- August 29th
- Wednesdays, 4:30-5:30 pm at Lifeworks Brooklyn Park
- 8 Weeks total
- Final week (August 29th will be performance at 5:00 pm)
- $200.00 Participation Fee (includes participant and one support person)
- Payment is required at time of registration
- Deadline for registration is June 20th
- Support Person is required for each participant
- This person could be PCA, friend, family member, parent, etc.
- Lifeworks has accessible spaces if a choir member’s support person needs to perform personal cares
- There are limited spots available!
- A waiting list will be available once all spots are filled.
**If you prefer to pay with a check please contact Laura Steines with the information below. Then make the check out to “Lifeworks, Inc.” with “Community Choir BP” in the memo section. Please mail to Laura Steines at the adress listed above.
**For more information or questions please contact Laura Steines at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-900-8501