Position: Office Coordinator
Location: Lifeworks Eagan
Hours: (FT) Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Lifeworks Services Inc. is a nonprofit organization that serves our community and people with disabilities as we live and work together. We have day program locations in Brooklyn Park, Bloomington, Eagan, Apple Valley, Mankato, and Hastings; community employment teams in Hennepin County and the east metro area; and serve over 1,700 families through fiscal services.
The Lifeworks human resources department (Jennifer Evans-Hall) is seeking a full-time office coordinator to provide support with various administrative tasks by ensuring supplies, materials, and office equipment are available and in good condition. This position assists administrative teams with both daily tasks and ongoing projects. This position serves as a backup for the executive administrative assistant as well as the customer service representatives.
- Provide administrative support with respect to presentations, correspondence, and data analysis
- Maintain administrative office supplies and equipment and serve as the first point of contact for office-related vendors while documenting all inquiries, actions taken, and next steps
- Conduct regular inventory audits and order materials when appropriate
- Ensure public work and storage spaces are organized and clean
- Serve as backup to the executive administrative assistant
- Triage internal requests for support by assigning tasks to the appropriate departments or scheduling project time for direct assistance
- Coordinate administrative and interoffice mail sorting and delivery on a daily basis
- Support organization by placing appropriate orders for business cards, stationery, and apparel
- Serve as a backup for the customer service team
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment utilizing effective time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information in a professional and confidential manner
- Effective time management skills
- Detail orientated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A combination of higher education and relevant experience equaling five years; bachelor’s degree preferred.
Lifeworks offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees.
- 10 paid holidays
- 18 days of PTO the first year
- Medical and dental insurance at a low cost
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Lifeworks is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to: