The individual and family resources below include our policies and procedures, such as our admission criteria policy, and our program abuse prevention plans for each of our locations, which describe how Lifeworks reduces the risk of harm to the individuals that we serve.
Alternate formats of all individual and family resources are available upon request by calling Lifeworks at 651-454-2732 or toll free at 1-866-454-2732.
You may also send a request to Lifeworks for documents that you need. Please indicate which format you would like the documents in, and we’re happy to get you what you need.
Policies & Procedures
- Admission Criteria Policy
- Concern or Formal Complaint Report
- Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy for Basic Services
- Emergency Use of Manual Restraint Policy and Procedure for Basic Services
- Emergency Use of Manual Restraints Policy and Procedure for Intensive Services
- Grievance Policy and Procedure
- Incident Response Reporting and Review Policy for Basic Services
- Maltreatment of Vulnerable Adults and Minors Reporting Policy and Procedure
- Medication Assistance and Administration Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Rights of Person Served
- Temporary Service Suspension and Termination Policy and Procedure
- Transportation Policy and Procedure