While Lifeworks Career Development focuses on helping people with disabilities find jobs, Employment Support makes sure that they are able to keep them.
Whether you were just hired at a new job or you’ve been in a position for a while, Lifeworks can help.
After assessing your individual needs and goals, we’ll work closely with you to provide the appropriate level of support.
With more than 30 years of experience supporting people with disabilities on the job, we know what it takes to help you keep a job that you love. And if you no longer love your job or are looking to advance, we’re here for you.
The organizations where Lifeworks personnel are employed range from small business to large multinational corporations. Our employer partners include:
- Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America
- Ameriprise Financial
- Atomic Data
- Best Buy
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Caribou Coffee
- Cub Foods
- Dakota County Government Center
- General Mills
- Lunds & Byerlys
- Peace Coffee
- Prudential Financial
- Securian Financial Group
- Thomson Reuters
- Wells Fargo
Employment Support at Lifeworks: How it Works
Lifeworks Employment Support consists of five stages:
- Placement and Onboarding – Get started on the job and receive the support you need to succeed
- Job Analysis and Redesign – Lifeworks helps ensure that the details of your job work for both you and your employer
- Retention Support – Build confidence at your workplace and improve your performance
- Building Natural Supports – Cultivate relationships with co-workers
- Ongoing Job Support and Employment Planning – Lifeworks helps you as needed and assists with goal setting
Depending on where you’re at in your career and what you hope to accomplish, we’ll tailor our support to meet your needs. Whether you work part-time or full-time, a Lifeworks job coach will help ensure that your job is secure and your goals for the future are within reach.